Reid/Maeve Role Reversal AU
requested by yetanothercriminalmindsfanatic wanted: the reid/maeve storyline but maeve donovan’s the profiler who has to save her bf from the obsessed stalker
BAU Profiler Dr. Maeve Donovan is contacted by the mysterious yet charming Spencer Reid who is trying to find a cure for the intense migraines he’s been getting lately. They only interact through phone calls, never meeting in person, and Maeve finds herself fascinated by his life, his intellect. She fears for his safety when he admits to feeling - no, knowing that he was being - followed, and there’s nothing she can do to help. Not if he won’t tell her anything. After Reid goes missing, his best friend Emily Prentiss reaches out to Maeve to tell her what has happened. It is up to Maeve and the team to figure out who has been stalking Spencer and try to save his life before it’s too late.
so can we just talk about Dylan’s pillow?
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.